hardening of the working surfaces
Regeneration of parts, application of coatings using LDT technology using fully automated 5 axes - maintaining precision. This technique is similar to arc welding - GMA.
Gradient materials with low porosity
Strong connection with native material
Automated technological process
The minimum zone of heat influence
Fully repeatable and stable cladding process
Parts with complicated geometry
3d printing technology in hardening work surfaces
The source of these possibilities is a 5-axis printer in LDT technology, with a large work surface and a systems of design and quality management that allows:
- quick preparation of models for regeneration, application of protective covers
- the freedom to laser cladding of complicated surfaces
- process control and monitoring
RPMI 557 machine
LDT technology (Laser Deposition Technology )
Dimensions of the working chamber:
X:1500mm.; Y:1500mm; Z:2100mm.
Laser power 3kW.
Possibility of laser cladding inside pipes, minimum diameter 28mm.
Laser cladding in an argon shield or in a closed chamber.
Controlled environment below 10ppm of oxygen with the chamber closed.
BENEFITS OF LDT TECHNOLOGY
- high quality of surfaces from all laser cladding processes, fine-grained and homogeneous microstructure
- the ease of making claddings from materials with significantly different composition
- small share of the base metal in the cladding- usually 5-10%
- high accuracy and repeatability of objects' cladding
- the possibility of laying thin layers from 0.25 mm to 0.75 mm
- low thermal impact on the laser cladded material, minimum stresses and deformations
- very wide spectrum of applied powder materials
- the possibility of obtaining layers hardness up to 3000HV (1076HV – 70HRC)